Thursday, September 8, 2011

nihil difficile volenti




Saatchi & Saatchi Frankfurt
Uhlandstrasse 2, 60314 Frankfurt, Germany


What a great experience! I have started my new internship at Saatchi & Saatchi Frankfurt in July 2011. It gives me the opportunity to challenge myself every day.
 
Working with professional people as a creative, I have the possibility to create advertisements in different media: storyboards for TV, Tag - ons, layouts for print and digital banners, and developing new concepts. Being able to work in a team is essential to take your work to the next level, also sharing ideas with colleagues improves it, thanks to their support.


For two months now I have been working for different clients: mainly for Ariel and Visa and I also participated in the pitch for AS&S.





    

  

No comments:

Post a Comment